EXCEPTIONAL COMFORT AND PERFORMANCE
The Ferrari Purosangue is the first ever four-door, four-seater car in Ferrari’s history, but models with two rear seats have played a significant role in the company’s strategy since the very beginning. Now, Ferrari has created a unique car and the encapsulation of the Prancing Horse’s DNA, where performance, driving pleasure and comfort coexist in perfect harmony. Hence the name Purosangue, meaning thoroughbred in Italian.
- TypeV12 – 65°Total displacement6496ccMax Power725 CVMax Torque*716Nm at 6250 rpmMax Engine Speed8250 RPMCompression Ratio13.6:1
- Type8-speed F1 DCT
- Max Speed> 330 km/h0-100 km/h3.3 s0-200 km/h10.6s200-0 km/h129 m
- Length4973 mmWidth2028 mmHeight1589 mmWheelbase3018 mmFront Track1737 mmRear Track1720 mmDry Weight***033 kgDry Weight/Power Ratio2.80 kg/cv
- Front Tires255/35 R22 J9.0Rear Tires315/30 R23 J11.0
"F1 tech, first-of-its-kind suspension, classic V12, stunning looks. Yep, it's a Ferrari"
- The 7-Year Genuine Maintenance programme provides your Ferrari with regular scheduled maintenance, genuine spare parts and meticulous checks by our professional technicians.
- Every new Ferrari car comes with a 3-year warranty, which allows you to enjoy your driving experience without worrying about the unexpected.
- Ferrari Road side Assistance provides prompt relief for unforeseen roadside disablement. We can arrange a flatbed to the nearest authorized Ferrari dealer or advise if it is safe to drive your vehicle.